LIONS GATE HOTEL – MCCLELLAN (SACRAMENTO)
The host hotel of the International School of Tactical Medicine is the LIONS GATE HOTEL Located in McClellan (SACRAMENTO). ISTM guest instructors and faculty stay at this hotel and we encourage all students attending the school to make their reservations at the Lions Gate Hotel. The Lions Gate Hotel and Conference Center in McClellan Park a short distance from the training facility
The classroom is located at Northern California Regional Public Safety Authority, which is less than three miles from the Lions Gate Hotel.
The Lions Gate has provided for ISTM students the government contractor rate.
LIONS GATE AMENITIES
The Lions Gate Hotel and Conference Center:
- 78,000 square feet of meeting/conference space
- ADA Accessible
- Historic Ballroom
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Full Service Restaurant
- Bar/Cocktail Lounge
- Business Center
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Exceptional Fitness Center—Passes Available Upon Request to the Nearby California Family Fitness Center (small $5/day service charge)
- Beautiful Jogging Path
- Variety of Activities for Kids
The resort also offers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Patio
- Airport Shuttle: $15 per person, one way (reservation must be made 48hrs in advance: 916-643-6222)
- Complimentary Parking
- Express Check-Out
- Wake-Up Service
- Maid Service
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- Complimentary Morning Newspapers
- Local Area Guides
- Pet Friendly Facility*
BEST WESTERN PLUS ORCHID – ROSEVILLE
Located in Roseville, California. Newly renovated hotel, located adjacent to Interstate 80,
just a short drive from the training facility.
The Best Western Plus Orchid is a good alternative to The Lions Gate.
- Complimentary full hot breakfast
- Bar/Lounge (Purchase drinks from 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm)*
- Daily evening reception (5:30 pm – 7:30 pm) with 2 complimentary beverages and light appetizers. Beverages included are Beer, wine and juice.
- Ice/Vending Machines
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
Training will be held at the Northern California Regional Public Safety Authority, which is less than three miles from the Lions Gate Hotel.
This training facility has come together by consolidating training resources at a former military base (former McClellan AFB now known as McClellan Park) along with a local college institution. They provide classrooms and training facilities for government, fire service, and law enforcement in the greater Sacramento Region.
Old Town Sacramento
Experience the Gold Rush of Sacramento only 20 minutes from Lions Gate Hotel. Old Town Sacramento is a National Landmark and a portion is designated as a State Historic Park. A thriving waterfront community, Old Town Sacramento adheres to its one of a kind museums, entertainment, dining and shops.
California State Capitol Building & Federal Court House
Want to be at the pulse of the local political scene? A mere 20 minutes away from the Lions Gate Hotel you can pay a visit to California State Capitol and the Federal Court House in Sacramento.
Sacramento Malls and Shopping
Want to do some great shopping? Check out two premier Sacramento Malls. Exquisite shopping destinations less than 15 minutes from Lions Gate Hotel!